Saturday, October 9, 2010

a rough draft. here we go...

From devil horns to a halo. I duck and try to stay low, so underneath a halo, i think it's time to let go. This whole adventure makes it worth while. It makes me naturally smile. But when you try to get wild, and live life like a freestyle, it's good to keep your guard up, and have faith like a G while I turn to different stages, the rage has made me look. I'll only find the answers, in pages of a book. Its good, pure, awesome, and can blossom without petals. I'm trying my best to live right, and not care about the medals. Cuz I've been chewed up, spit out, hurt, and straight neglected. But from being used and verbally abused I've learned a lesson. Don't get me wrong. I've done my share, and It hurts just like a weapon. So who's goin through something now that feels like a depression? My advice is don't think twice. It's time to get to steppin. So I kept all these thoughts in a cardboard box I keep inside a dresser. But don't make me out to look like a punk when I just want to caress her. We've all tried and been denied, but still tried to impress her. A lesson to be learned from this, especially under pressure, live life like a superstar, and rise to the next level

And I don't know what goes next but it will be on here soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home