Tuesday, June 22, 2010

it's necessary for the the light

it is necessary to be the knight thats less than scary, and if it were my choice i'd tear the page and step on stage and let all the rage out of my mind. and find what i need to find. and is it necessary to caress and carry the water that would put out the fire in your eyes. i'd carry you then. i pair my mind body and soul like i would with a first generation ipod and an old powerbook g4. If I could only see more. i've never been torn between the life i have now and the life i've always wanted. i think most are haunted by this. i wish there was a wish list where these fists could enlist in the army of white blood cells inside my body and train to fight what could be next. if there is any of the many things that plenty bring my way. i'm somewhat of a soldier already and have held steady through much too much. so i'm gonna stay healthy. its either take the test and quit or make the best of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home